[Artemisia] Uprising

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:53:49 CDT 2016

Well, I realize I never finished my second bachelor degree in English, just
the one in Information Systems (with minor in Linguistics), and the
Masters... But...

Yep. The form says in three places that the deadline is May 10. Whether
dates didn't get changed from a previous year's form, neither "postmarked
by the 15th may be returned unopened" (which likely should be "received")
nor "checks will not be accepted after the 15th" in any way, shape, or form
linguistically, legally, or otherwise affecting reality extends the
deadline past the 10th. (And really, the no checks after, and received by,
is merely a courtesy to allow mail to arrive.)

Conchobhar (who is still unsure as to why no attempt to move the date of
uprising, like we did for 3YC, was made to help with attendance)