[Artemisia] The Party - Formally known as Uprising

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Mon May 16 10:40:23 CDT 2016

Hi Your Excellency Juliana,

Thanks for catching that!

The Party will start on Wednesday and end on Sunday.  Let's make the gate opening time on Wed at noon.  Leave on Sunday when you feel like it.

At this point we do not intend to set up the Grand Pavilion, though we hope to have some 20x30 foot tents available for classes.  There will be no EQ this year, so the tilt yard will be parking.

Plans are in progress, and if you have ideas, please contact me off-line and we'll see what we can do.

The whole idea is to have fun and visit with our friends.  This will be much more akin to the old Uprisings at Sealander Park.  Comfortable and friendly.

YIS,   Alan