[Artemisia] Estrella War 2017

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 13:30:00 CDT 2016

The War Drums have begun, treaties have been struck and the Estrella War (http://estrellawar.org/) beckons all! Good denizens of the Gryphon Kingdom, come and join your King and Queen as they venture to far Atenveldt. String your bow, Shine your blades and Helms, and show the Known World the best our Kingdom has to offer!
There is a Facebook Group to help coordinate the camp, and get numbers.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1599424257027256/

If you do not have access and would like it, let me know.
If you don't do Facebook, but are intending to camp with Artemisia, please send me a reply so I can give better numbers to the land steward.

YISDunkr(MKA) Mark Steele