[Artemisia] Uprising Update/Correction

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Sun Feb 5 22:36:11 CST 2017

Greetings All,

Thanks for the great comments I've gotten on the side about Uprising!  We will try to make it a great time for everyone to come and enjoy.

I must correct a couple of errors concerning the pre-registration amounts.   Pre-Registration for adults is $50, NOT $55.  Weekend Pre-Registration is $30.

I'm sorry for the confusion, and the fault is mine.  Hopefully, there will be few further mistakes, but no guarantees!  LoL!

If you have any questions, please contact me off-line, and I will try to answer them for you.

YIS,    Alan