[Artemisia] Spring Feast Mini-Combat Collegia!

Vaun Stevens vstvns3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:04:52 CST 2017

Mini-Combat Collegia!

Attention Fighters and Teachers – WE NEED YOUR EXPERTISE!  Between noon and
4pm we will have an open field for both Rapier and Armored fighting and we
are actively seeking teachers to hold combat classes during this time.  So,
here’s your opportunity to showcase your expertise!   Do you have a firm
grasp of a period master you want to discuss?  Are you an expert in making
armor/gambesons/weapons and want to teach?

If so, we want YOU!  Please contact Antoine de Bueil at
rapierfighter at hotmail.com by February 24 with your proposed class – I need
your full SCA name, a class title and description, maximum number of
participants (if applicable), how long you need and any special
considerations (such as you need a table, open field, etc).  An
announcement of classes will go out February 25th with classes offered.
Thank you for your time and consideration – I look forward to seeing the
knowledge of our fighters brought to the field to be shared by all!

 In service, Antoine de Bueil