[Artemisia] Baron of Loch Salann - Defender's Tourney site change

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Sat Jan 21 14:21:08 CST 2017

Defender's Tourney
March 4 2017
Barony of Loch Salann

THE SITE HAS CHANGED PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS!

Warning, Warning, Warning the great demon decopode once again threatens to invade the beautiful and serene barony of Loch Salann. On the 4 day of March we will hold tourneys ( Heavy, Rapier, Youth combat) and competitions ( Arts and Sciences and Bardic) to name those who will this year defend and represent Our Barony.

Even as our fighters and artists compete for these honors, Our populous are begged to come and help us with another task. Throughout the Barony are many tiny"creatures" but they must be gathered and we are asking YOU to come help us CATCH THEM ALL. They lurk on the battle field, the competition arena, in classes, on the dance floor and simply in the air filled with music. ( many are said to be hiding in areas designed to help with the quest for The Flower of Chivalry) Anyone/Everyone can catch them, and prizes will be awarded by their Excellencies for the most caught.

There will be a Fund Raiser for the Barony, a silent auction of goods and services ( ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED ).

.Directions to the site:
Sugar Space Arts Warehouse
132 S. 800 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Parking available all along 800 West or in the lot behind the main building.