[Artemisia] Masked Ball - Dance Practice

Jeanine Schlauch jeanines at cableone.net
Tue Jan 24 08:48:33 CST 2017

Hi everyone!

As you know, this Saturday, January 28th, the Barony of Arn Hold is hosting our annual Masked Ball, from 6pm until 11 at The Clubhouse Event Center, 7311 W Potomac Dr., in Boise.

What is a Ball without dancing? (very boring, if you ask me) So.... listed below are the 12 dances chosen for the evening - a nice mix of lively and calm and all, a lot of fun.

And, just so everyone is comfortable with the steps, I highly recommend that you come to the site a bit earlier in the day for Dance Practice. We will be going over all of the dances (especially the trickier ones) from 3 to 5pm, leaving plenty of time for a dinner break before the evening's festivities.

Hope to see you all there!!

Morgan du Marc
Dance Mistress

Masked Ball Dance Card

Trenchmore, Childgrove, Gathering Peascods

Black Alman, Hearts Ease, Picking of Sticks

Mr. Beveridge's Maggot, Hole in the Wall, Rufty Tufty

Black Nag, Reel for Jeannie, Korabushka