[Artemisia] Uprising Uprdate!

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Thu Jun 8 00:13:01 CDT 2017

Uprising is nearly upon us!  Come celebrate 30 Years of Uprising and
Artemisian history with your friends.  This year the parking will be
nearby.  The fighting will be fun, the shopping great!  As an added
bonus, on Saturday evening, at court, the new Baron and Baroness of One
Thousand Eyes will be Invested.  Another historic moment that you will
want to be part of.  On Friday evening, Brew Ha House will host a
"S'more's Buffet", and a fireside recollection of the 30 Years of
Uprising.  Many tales and saga's of that 30 years will be remembers.
Come share in those memories that are such a part of the Artemisian
experience.

The Bloomery will be in production.  Come help make iron!  Archery and thrown weapons will be special challenges - plus fun!

Even if you can only come for the weekend, come and enjoy the fun, the chivalry, the courtesy that is the best part of the SCA.

If you have any last minute questions, please feel free to contact me.  We want this to be fun!

YIS,   Alan