[Artemisia] Shield Wall

Elaine Higgins idunasnorra at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 22:22:23 CDT 2017

I will tell you what I know of those named above.  In some cases, you may
learn more from people in their branch.

Aaron Caldarius was in Loch Salann; he was a singer and made a couple of
CD's.
Adrianna Holloway was Brion of Tarragon's first wife; she was Queen until
she was killed in a vehicle-deer accident during their first reign.  Loch
Salann.
Aldwin Longwalker, nicknamed "Scruffy."  Was Artemisian Principality
Seneschal for a time.
Armand des Mortes, as I understand his name was.  Played & was Baron in Arn
Hold; later moved to Portland, OR, where he died, a couple of years ago.
Mundanely Dave Osterhoudt.  He was mundanely a barber, and also cut some
SCA folks' hair.
Lady Astridr in kyrra, Sentinels' Keep; m.k.a. Linda Montgomery Seitz;
married to Lord Bertram Errol Ferrar, m.k.a. Michael Seitz.  Died of
pneumonia.
His Lordship Brendan Pilgrim, Seneschal of Stan Wyrm, also wrote very good
period poetry, and enjoyed entertaining others.
Diana the Dreamweaver, had an alternate persona, Sister Scholastica (I
think); was in Loch Salann.  m.k.a. Ruth _______.
Lady Elyne the Elder, m.k.a. Lana Johnson, mother of Dame Bronwen of
Irenwold; played in Sentinels' Keep, active in SCA into her 90's.
Francesca D'Angelo de Noir -- Loch Salann
James Uilliam, Loch Salann? or maybe Gryphon's Lair.  husband of
Viscountess Avelyn (a.k.a. Lynn O'Liam)
Mstislav of Novgorod, Sentinels' Keep, m.k.a. Randy Miller
Master Pawel of Gdansk, OP, first Pelican in Montana!, m.k.a. Paul
Zabrocki, Stan Wyrm
Teckla of Unicorn Meadow, Arn Hold
Viscount Yumitori no Kiyoshi, formerly Aylwin Graham the Flamehaired; among
the movers & shakers who began Sentinels' Keep; m.k.a. Ron Martino, Jr.

If it's not too late, I may be able to find you some more info.

Iduna Snorradottir
m.k.a. Elaine Higgins
who for many years played in Sentinels' Keep, & traveled widely within &
beyond our Kingdom; now living in Stan Wyrm.
idunasnorra at gmail.com