[Artemisia] Update to my Update on Uprising

keifer1976 keifer1976 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 13:50:18 CST 2017

Your Grace,How many pre registrations are needed before May 15 in order to have Uprising  happen?Avelyn

-------- Original message --------From: Duke Alan <dukealan at q.com> Date: 3/3/17  11:19 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Update to my Update on Uprising
Sigh.....

Pre-Registration for Uprising is open.  I made a mistake on my initial Update letter about that.  Then I hit the wrong key and sent out the incomplete mesage.

Sorry about that!!!

Alan