[Artemisia] Coronation - Update

Angela M. Stephens AStephens at nelsonlabs.com
Wed Mar 8 15:41:38 CST 2017

Coronation is only a couple of days away!
Here are a couple of updates that may help you plan your day.
1- Site opens at 9am. Court is at 10am.
2- The tournaments will be outside, rain or shine. Please plan accordingly.
3- There is room for pop-ups shades. Stakes no longer than 6 inches.
We will see you all very very soon! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Aingeal
(Angela Stephens)
aegthelionswife at gmail.com<mailto:aegthelionswife at gmail.com>

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.