[Artemisia] Uprising Update

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Sun May 21 21:25:05 CDT 2017

Greetings Everyone,

Uprising is rapidly approaching and we look forward to seeing you.  The site is looking good.  You will be able to park MUCH closer to your camp.  The battlefield will provide lots of good fighting challenges!

The list of merchants will provide some great shopping and classes will provide some good education.

This will be Uprising 30.  Come celebrate with us,even if only for the weekend.  I know the 20 Year Kingdom event is, unfortunately, scheduled only 2 weeks after Uprising.  That forces the populace to make hard choices.  We hope you can spend a bit of time at BOTH events... even if only for a few days.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Y.I.S.,.  Alan