[Artemisia] Thousand Eyes Baronial Birthday Thankyou

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Sun Nov 12 17:09:36 CST 2017

Greetings Artemisia,

We would like to thank everyone that came to Thousand Eyes 30th Birthday Celebration.  A good time was had by all, the weather was good, the feast was fine, the fighting was fierce and fun.

Our new Baronial Champion is Lord Asher, who stood the field until all comers were ehausted.  Our new Rapier Champion is HG Basil, who not only fought well and long, but also had the most spectacular deaths.  Young Mi'Lady Bently of Twae Linnes was most impressed, Your Grace!  We also announced our Baronial Archery Champion as Lord Sevya, now known as Sevya Arrow Breaker.  HE Symone was announced as Baronial A&S Champion.

Many thanks go to all those who helped decorate, serve feast, clean up site, and helped during the day.  Particular thanks goes to HE Sheelaugh, our Autocrat; HL Angela, our Feast Steward, and HL Helena Handbasket, who sat Gate all day.

and Finally, a huge thank you to HRM Tianna for graciously recognizing so many deserving folk of Thousand Eyes.  May Her Reign last foreever!

With Thanks to all,

Avelyn and Alan,   Baroness and Baron of One Thousand Eyes