[Artemisia] Bardic competition at Coronation

Fiametta da Trastevere fiamettatrastevere at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 11:36:06 CDT 2017

Mistress,
I humbly apologize for the lateness of the information, we needed crucial
event information to finalize the schedule.

The parameters of the Bard of Artemisia competition are at the pleasure and
discretion of every seated Crown, including when it is to be held and any
other competition particulars. The incoming Crown has chosen their
Coronation to provide an opportunity for their northern populace who may
not be able to travel south for Crown Tournament.
The time restraints are simply to help the competition move expeditiously
so that all competitors have a equitable performance opportunity.
If your performance selection requires more than the alloted time, please
seek out their Royal Highnesses so arrangements can be made.

Thank you,
Fia