[Artemisia] Uprising News and Thanks

Duke Alan dukealan at q.com
Mon Jun 17 23:13:58 CDT 2019

Greetings All,Uprising as a blast this year!  Only a little rain one night, and nice and sunny after that.  Full moon and nice nights.  Merchants Row was outstanding!HL Deryk wont the Unbelted Tourney again, his second year in a row!  Lord Lion (not sure of the spelling) won the Rapier Tourney.  Thrown Weapons was a huge success with many participants having a wonderful time throwing in the shade.Many thanks to all those who came and made the event so fun.  We appreciate you traveling to 1000 Eyes!  We will be making some change to Uprising for next year.  We probably will Start on Thursday noon, instead of Wednesday.   The archery range will be MUCH closer to the main part of camp.  It will still be a ton of fun, and more affordable both time and money wise for you to attend.Enjoy your summer camping season!  There are many great choices on events that are not to be missed.  Kings Road is coming right up, as is Northern Artemisian Fair, which sounds like a great event.  Then Raptor War and Whipping Winds.  We are lucky to have so many great places to go enjoy the Modern Middle Ages.YIS,    Alan