[Artemisia] Raptor War, August 23-25, 2019

Amber Snurkowski syeira.caminante at gmail.com
Wed May 22 14:31:48 CDT 2019

We welcome one and all to join us at Raptor War!

Celebrations abound in the Barony of Arn Hold. Alongside our mighty
snakelike river will be a wonderful weekend of new and old. Come help us
thank the most their most wonderful Excellencies Gomez and Merin as they
take a well-earned rest from the duties of herding the moose. Welcome our
new Baroness Varia and help her step forward into this role with laughter
and light! Come honor our friends and offer your words as 2 of our number
step forward to be recognized as the Peers that they are!

The days will be filled with activities for all interested travelers and
the nights with revelry! Feel free to travel light with victuals, as
Saturday the 25th, a sale of beef in the Hamburg(er) style for $5 (tax
included) will raise funds for the keeping of our Moose Herds.

Site: Niagara Springs State Park, 2131 Niagara Springs Road, Wendell,
Idaho. Site opens at 2 pm on Friday, August 23th, and everybody needs to be
off site by noon on Sunday, August 25th. Individuals staying after noon on
the 25th may be charged extra fees by the Park. The site is wet, there is
onsite water, and some shade. Pets are allowed as long as they are
supervised by their humans.

*The site has limited travel trailer space. Please email
Syeira.caminante at gmail.com <Syeira.caminante at gmail.com> to hold a space.*

Fees: Raptor War 2018 has a $12.00 SCA Adult Event Registration fee for the
weekend (tax included). The SCA Adult Member Discount Event Registration
fee is $7. Make checks payable to SCA Inc., Barony of Arn Hold.

*Additional Fees: In addition, the State of Idaho will be charging both an
entry fee of $5.00 per vehicle and $10.60 per tent per day, for the use of
the park. You can save yourself some money by purchasing an Idaho Parks
Pass, for $10 at your local DMV. This pass allows you free access (no park
entry fee) to all state parks for the entire year. The SCA Site Fee and
Park Tent Camping fees will still apply (see fee structure examples at the
end of this announcement).

Directions: Address is 2131 Niagara Springs, Wendell, Idaho 83355. Make
your best way to Interstate 84 and Exit 157 Wendell Idaho. Exit and head
south five miles on Rex Leland HWY to Bob Barton road. Continue south to
the Canyon rim, head down on Niagara springs road, and follow the road
north past the fish hatchery to Niagara Springs State Park.

Event Stewards
• HE Fernando De Santiago & HE Syeira Caminante (Charles & Amber
Snurkowski) Syeira.caminante at gmail.com (208) 590-3860
• Lord Ambrose & Lady Sarafina James and Krista Packer