[Artretinue] Uprising Schedule

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 3 10:13:52 CDT 2003

Whatever Their Majesties prefer, I'm sure.
I'm busy with the LPT on Saturday, and I'm teaching a class, I think, on
Thursday afternoon, and then there are the vigils on Thursday and Friday
evenings, but other than that, my schedule's open.
HL Annys (patent pending) and I will be arriving on site Wednesday
afternoon, and we'll be there till they throw us out, I'm sure <g>.
--maire