[Artretinue] It's official! I'm moving!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at usadig.com
Fri Jun 27 18:17:41 CDT 2003

Greetings!

Please forgive the mass mailing, but this is the easiest way I know to
announce
this.

As of this weekend, I am officially moving from my current residence of
110 S. 36th St., Billings, MT, 59101

my new (and hopefully permanent) residence ( I am buying for the first
time!)
at

812 S. 32nd St, BIllings, MT, 59101.

Please update your various address books. I will of course be sending
out other, more specific notices to those who send me heraldic mailings,
but for general news, this works best.

As of right now, I don't anticipate the phone number I have had since 1989
to be changing, and my e:mail addresses should remain the same, also.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Jacquie Ziegler
aka
Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point

P.S. For those in Artemisia, if this does not post to the Aerie within 24
hours, apparently I am completely locked out of it. If this happens
(or doesn't happen, depending on your point of view), could someone
copy it over to the artemisian list? Thanks so much.

Shauna