[Artretinue] test

Teri.Smith@mpls.frb.org Teri.Smith@mpls.frb.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:53:14 -0700

--=_alternative 006DBF0C87256CF4_=

Greetings everyone,

Just a note to see if you all are receiving and I am sending. I'm going to
St. Pyres in Cote du Ciel (Logan, UT) this weekend leaving sometime Friday
morningish anyone is welcome to come and I will be going to Spring Thaw in
Twae Linnes the weekend after, leaving after work that Friday ,any are
welcome to come. I do need one person as Lady Katarina has a birthday
party to throw.  The next event after that is Crown Tourney. Is there
anyone who *can't* make it to that event. I will be going up, again after
work that Friday and anyone is welcome to come with. I would like everyone
to be able to sit down with His Majesty and Myself at that event and have
a collective discussion of what every is doing and so all of you can meet
each other as I know many of you don't know each other. My computer is
still dead, hopefully I can try one thing this week. So, you are all
welcome to e-mail me here at work if you need to. I can get phone calls if
you need, but it is a communal dept. phone so I can't have long
conversations. Guess that's it. I will hopefully get my schedule for this
reign typed up sent to you all today along with the contact list for all
of you. Thanks

Shajara

Sultana Artemisia
--=_alternative 006DBF0C87256CF4_=

!
 need, but it is a communal dept. phone so I can't have long conversations. Guess that's it. I will hopefully get my schedule for this reign typed up sent to you all today along with the contact list for all of you. Thanks</font>
--=_alternative 006DBF0C87256CF4_=--