[Artretinue] Finally recovering from Quest!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at usadig.com
Sat May 24 13:32:29 CDT 2003

Greetings!

I don't know if anyone saw my message, but on the way home from Quest
for Camelot V,
Lady Sine and myself were stranded in Buffalo, WY, for several hours.
My car's transmission decided that it was time to stop functioning - it
burned up!

We were rescued by a friend from Billings - 3 hour drive each way, with
a snow storm,
to get us!

Yesterday, another friend drove us back there, to rescue our belongings.
My car was
declared DOA, and I signed the title over to the tow company. SIGH.

On the bright side, my folks are helping me out, and I have another
vehicle that I will
be purchasing/taking possession of next week - a 1990 Plymouth Voyager
with a new
transmission and brand-new tires and windshield. Very clean, and the
test drive was
great. No engine leaks, either, that I could see.

Best of all, it is an automatic, has cruise control AND air
conditioning! :-)

SO, the saga is ending, and another is beginning. Look for a new
'heraldmobile' soon!

Shauna