[Artretinue] Properties.

Salif Bashir as68agl at aley.net
Tue Feb 13 06:48:09 CST 2007

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Salif Bashir a top Sudanese Goverment official who opposed the war in Dafour in my country Sudan.Due to my oppostion to the war, the goverment of my country has been
persecuting me and my family.Consequently my wife,children and I managed to enter a red cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are
presently in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.

We wish to invest in properties your country with your assistance and cooperation.If you are in a good position to help my family, please send
an e-mail to the e-mail address below indicating your desire to help my family invest this funds in your country .

best regards and hope to meet you soon.

God bless,

Salif Bashir

E-mail:as68agl at aley.net