[Artretinue] General Susan J. Helms. sent you a page from Powerline

General Susan J. Helms. noreply at imirus.com
Thu Feb 19 04:41:37 CST 2015

I was viewing Powerline and thought you might be interested in this page. Click on the link to view the page.
http://ma.imirus.com/Mpowered/imirus.jsp?volume=pl09&issue=11&page=8

Good day dear,

What makes our life complete? We can name many things here, but most importantly is Love.

I am a sociable, open and kind woman, I am in search for my soul mate, I love outdoors, traveling, and sports.

I dream of romantic evenings together with my special man when we can watch an interesting movie together, go for a walk, meet friends, but what is most important we will warm up each other just by sharing things we do together.

Leave a message if you share same believe with me.

General Susan J. Helms.

Email; gensusan.jhelmsgen-susanjhelms at outlook.com