[Blgspops] New list, old list, do-si-do

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Nov 6 20:57:50 CST 2013

Greetings everyone!

I'm sending this out to both the lists, so if you get it twice, that's good!

If you only get it once, let me know privately, either by telling me in
person at rehearsal tomorrow night or in an email to me at

shauna at bresnan dot net

SO, starting up for Christmas in earnest.

Please bring the three pieces we got last time, and also the 'usual
stuff' for our Christmas concert:

Armed Forces Medley
Star Spangled Banner
I'm Proud to be a Shriner
I Believe

The pieces that Carol Critelli arranged for us a couple of years ago -
Christmas Concerto, movements one and two, by Corelli and We Wish You a
Merry Christmas - have been suggested as suitable this year, as well.

Anything else John will have for us tomorrow night.

I'll be at the church by 6:30 pm (probably earlier) so that the hall can
be warmed up (and my flute, too!). See everyone then!

Jacquie Ziegler
Flute/President