[Blgspops] December rehearsal info

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 17:03:34 CST 2013

I have updated the "Coming Events" page of the Billings Pops Orchestra website to include the rehearsals leading up to the Christmas concert.
That is:
Dec. 5th at First Congregational
Dec. 12th at St. Luke's
Dec. 13th at Alberta Bair

(If I have made any errors, please let me know!)

You can use this page to keep track of where to show up:
http://billingspops.weebly.com/coming-events.html

Ginny Waples
Webmaster