[Blgspops] Sunday concert reminders

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Dec 14 13:02:13 CST 2013

Hi everyone!

First, I thought we sounded pretty good last night. Thanks to everyone
for the time spent!

Concert is supposed to start at 3 pm, please try to be at the theater by
1:30 pm so we can be sure to be set up, warmed up and totally ready
before they open the inner doors at 2:30 pm. Once people start sitting
in their seats, we want to be quiet(ish) behind the curtain.

Wear all black for the concert, please.

The dinner afterwards is set to start at 6 pm, if you have paid and are
attending, going straight to the Scottish Rite Temple on 14th St West
after we get done playing and singing is probably the best for timing.

Looking forward to a great show!

Also, as a further reminder, we are on break until after the new year.
Since Jan 2 is the first Thursday, and many people still are involved in
holiday and family plans then, first rehearsal of 2014 will be Jan 9.

Jacquie Ziegler
President/Flute