[Blgspops] Trying to contact Carol Critelli

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 29 22:03:20 CST 2013

Hi Everyone!

I just tried to send a message to Carol and it bounced. If someone could
contact her and ask her to get in touch with me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

We will start rehearsing next week, Thursday, Jan 9, 2014 at St. Luke's.
It was suggested to me (during the Shriner's concert weekend) that we
should do a 'beginning of the year' potluck and general business meeting
at 6:45 pm and start rehearsing at 7:45 or so. Thoughts, approvals,
rotten tomatoes?

Jacquie Ziegler
President