[Blgspops] Concert Calendar & website

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 16:21:12 CDT 2014

Fellow Poppers,
I have updated the Coming Events page of the BPO website to include the dates of the Voices of Christmas dress rehearsal and concert at the Alberta Bair.

If you are encouraging new or returning players to join us, remember you can refer them to the webpage for contact information, rehearsal location, calendar of events, and photos showing that we are friendly and have fun while making music.

The easiest way to get to the website is to simply google "billings pops orchestra."

Or, here's the link:

Billings Pops Orchestra

Billings Pops Orchestra
We are a community of people who experience music by playing together.   Bring an instrument and join us in Billings on Thursday nights.  Where: Cardwell Hall at St...
View on billingspops.weebly.com Preview by Yahoo

Ginny Waples
Webmaster