[Blgspops] Two Reminders - IMPORTANT!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 3 10:46:57 CST 2014

Good morning everyone!

FIRST:

Rehearsal Tomorrow Night is at the Scottish Rite building, 514 14th St West.

It is just south of Broadwater Avenue, between 14th and 15th St West -
just past the old Army Reserve Center. There is a large gravel parking
lot, and the entrance is on the South side of the building. It's a
split-level entrance and we'll be rehearsing in the upstairs room. First
people there can help set up chairs, as usual.

Again, Dec 4 at 7 pm to start - John will try to be there by 6:30 pm so
we can get in and warm up.

SECOND:

Everyone try and bring your stand lights - and if you don't have one
now, there is time to get one! - so we can start practicing using them
before the concert.

See everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie
President