[Blgspops] Concert today - final notes

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat May 31 10:22:34 CDT 2014

Greetings everyone!

Concert today at Masonic Building open house, corner of 11th and
Broadwater. Car Show and etc going on, so be prepared to hunt a bit for
parking.

Performance start time is 2 pm - John would like us there by 1:30 pm to
1:45 pm so we can get set up.

Afterwards, please plan on sticking around for a end-of-year business
meeting. I've got an agenda that won't take very long, as well as a
proposed calendar for the entire 2014-2015 season to hand out for
general discussion. Details can be discussed or they can be talked out
later through the list or the music committee meeting this summer.

Julie M asked me about dress - all black or 'Spring Business Casual'? I
was thinking more towards 'Spring Casual', myself. Any definitive thoughts?

Jacquie
President