[Blgspops] Rehearsal is a go!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Nov 12 18:22:30 CST 2014

Good evening everyone!

Hope everyone has survived this first deep freeze of the year.

I'll have the church open by 6:15 pm tomorrow, so that the furnace can
heat up our rehearsal hall a bit before everyone shows up.

John and I need to have a really good headcount for the KULR-8 morning
performance on Dec 8. It will be at the Shrine Auditorium, in the 'Lodge
Room' on the ground floor.  There should be plenty of open space for us
to put chairs out so we can get set up as soon as possible. Remember,
this will be on-air from 5 to 7 AM that Monday, so we'll need to be
Ready To GO then. More details from John to follow.

I did mostly get copies of the Violin I, Violin II, Viola and Cello
parts for the Armed Forces Theme, so I'll have more copies to hand out.
I am missing page two of the Violin I part - I hope someone has all
three pages so we can make some copies tomorrow night! John will be
bringing the copier in for that.

More later!

Jacquie