[Blgspops] Dec happenings

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Nov 14 11:07:37 CST 2014

Okay, here goes!

Full Orchestra:

Dec 8 - Shrine Auditorium, set-up at 4:30 AM, ready to play live on
KULR-8 state-wide broadcast between 5 AM and 7 AM. Proposed to go out
for breakfast en masse afterwards (at least for those who don't have
other places to be right afterwards).

Concert black dress - just like our Fall concert is just dandy.

We'll play at least two songs from our Christmas playlist, so have all
those songs with us. Will discuss anything else to have 'at ready',
maybe something from the Fall concert, a little closer in.

Dec 11 - rehearsal at St Luke's, hopefully with at least a few of the
Chanters so we can get a little 'with singers' rehearsal time.

Dec 12 - dress/tech rehearsal at Alberta Bair Theater. Full details a
bit later on.

Dec 14 - 3 pm concert at Alberta Bair Theater.

At this time, we don't have anything scheduled as far as senior living
center performances before Christmas.

Small groups possible:

Moss Mansion has asked for trios or quartets to perform during their
Candlelight Tours. If interested, please contact me!

Jacquie
President