[Blgspops] "Christmas Sing-A-Long" YouTube groups to practice with

waplesv at yahoo.com waplesv at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 18:13:36 CST 2014

Fellow Poppers,

Here are a couple of YouTube links to groups performing "Christmas Sing-a-Long" as arranged by Bob Cerulli, i.e. exactly the same version we are playing.  I played along with each if these orchestras and it was a helpful way to practice.

In this first link, the orchestra is doing it just like John instructed us--they are never taking the first ending (always the 2nd ending) and there are no repeats so that the audience only sings the first verse of each song.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-h4hej1Yw

In this second link, the orchestra repeats Joy to the World (the first tune), but after that never uses the first endings & has no more repeats.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0puBxUQMBI

Ginny Waples

Sent from my iPad