[Blgspops] New members (and old) reminders

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Oct 3 17:59:19 CDT 2014

Greetings everyone!

I think I have gotten all our new members added to this list.

A few reminders:

Doors at the rehearsal hall (Cardwell Hall, St Luke's, 100 block of N
33rd) will be open by 6:30 pm
on Thursday nights. Baton down at 7p.

If you can't make a rehearsal please let someone know - myself, John,
your stand partner - so we won't worry.

If you have a new member coming, please remind them to bring their own
stand, or let me or John know so we can have a stand for them to borrow.

Our Fall Concert will be at the end of this month - three more
rehearsals! - on Oct 30 at 7:30 pm. We have reserved the Large Community
Room at the Billings Public Library, thanks to our new viola player!
Thanks again! Concert dress will be all black.

We will be part of the annual Voices of Christmas Concert, on Dec 14 at
the Alberta Bair Theater, with the Shrine Chanters. At least one of the
pieces we are rehearsing now will also be on the program for Christmas.

Any questions, please ask!

Jacquie Ziegler
President