[Blgspops] Concert reminders

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Oct 24 00:30:41 CDT 2014

Greetings!

GREAT rehearsal tonight!

A few reminders.

Billings Public Library, Large Community Room - this is where we
performed last Spring, as well.

The concert is next Thursday, October 30. I'll be in the room after 6:00
pm. Anyone who is willing to show up by 6:30 pm to set up chairs, please
do! If you can't come that early, please try and be there by 7:00 pm so
you can get set up and be seated and ready to play promptly at 7:30 pm.

We won't have an announcer this year, just the program flyer. I'll be
getting those printed earlier in the day.

Concert dress is all black, though John said he'd be wearing his pumpkin
tie. :-)

No fundraiser this year, just our usual free-will offering container.
Suggestion was made to have a plastic pumpkin with a top slit to put the
funds into. I'll see what I can come up with.

Anything else you have questions about, please ask!

See everyone next week!

Jacquie Ziegler
President