[Blgspops] Radio show info and final concert notes.

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Oct 29 20:26:12 CDT 2014

Hello everyone!

Our own John Baber will be on KGHL radio (790 AM) at 7:20 tomorrow
morning, to try and let more people know about the concert.

Final reminders:

Music starts at 7:30 pm - please try to be at the library by 6:30 pm if
you are helping set up chairs, 7:00 pm if not.

All black dress.

I'll be bringing our banner, the program and a free-will offering
container (not a basket!) and will be at the library about 6:00 pm to
make sure we have the doors open in plenty of time.

Once we are done, we will need to put chairs away quickly so we can
leave before the library closes for the night.

See everyone tomorrow night!

Jacquie Ziegler
President/Flute