[Blgspops] Fwd: Orchestra

Ron Dorado dharmapaws108 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:06:32 CDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ron Dorado <dharmapaws108 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Subject: RE: Orchestra
To: John Baber <job59102 at bresnan.net>

Hi John,

We will not be available for rehearsals this season. I currently work
Thursday evenings. If it changes, I’ll be sure to let you know.

On another note, myself, Guinevere, and Maggie (Clarinet player) have
started a new business offering custom arrangements of classical music
(Pre-1923). Our aim is mostly school grade 5-12 to help teachers by
adjusting parts for their students or make a completely functional score to
accommodate whatever instrumentation they have at their school. Check it
out: www.goldeneramusicco.com It might something useful that can benefit
the orchestra as well.

Ron