[Blgspops] Too cold this week?

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Feb 4 19:51:32 CST 2014

Hey, everyone!

I have had the suggestion made that the weather this week is also not
conducive to rehearsal.

The current forecast has the entire city below zero continuously until
sometime Friday - and with
the cold and snow and such, it really is safer and smarter to stay home
if you can. I would really
hate it if anyone was hurt or their instruments were damaged because of
trying to get to rehearsal
in this weather.

Please let me know if you all agree - and also if you will spread the
word to everyone so no one tries
to go to the church when they don't need to.

Jacquie Ziegler
President
(got warm fingers again after shoveling and taking cats to the vet today)