[Blgspops] Thursday rehearsal for next week (April 17) - choices

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 9 15:41:56 CDT 2014

Hi everyone!

We have been given an invitation to perform at the Billings Health and
Rehabilitation Center (2115 Central Avenue) if we want to on Thursday,
April 17. Nothing has been firmed up, this is just a verbal suggestion
to John from the Director of Life Enrichment Activities.

If we decide to do this we'll need to start early - 6:00 pm for set up
perform at 6:30 - so we don't lose the audience after their dinner.

Otherwise, we'll be starting an hour or so later at our usual rehearsal
space, as the church is having a service at 6:00 pm on that Thursday,
for Maundy Thursday (part of Holy Week, of course). They said if we
wanted to start around 8:00 pm that would not interfere with the service.

SO, the choice is up to you, as a whole - let me know by this Thursday
so we can either contact the Health and Rehab Center or plan on a late
rehearsal. I'll ask during this week's rehearsal, as well, for input.

Jacquie Ziegler
President