[Blgspops] Thursday concert at Billings Health and Rehabilitation Center

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Apr 14 13:17:51 CDT 2014

Hello everyone!

Address: 2115 Central Avenue. Wear casual clothing - some people will be
coming straight from work, so we are not worrying about a 'look' for
this performance.

We will be performing the following pieces:

Aura Lee -- Traditional Arranged by Jack Bullock

"Surprise" Symphony, Second Movement -- Franz Joseph Haydn (1732 - 1809)
Arranged by Richard Meyer

H.M.S. Pinafore Overture -- Arthur Sullivan (1842 -- 1900) Edited by
Carl Simpson

The King and I -- Rodgers and Hammerstein Arranged by C. Paul Herfurth

Bacchanale from 'Samson and Delilah' -- C. Saint-Saens arranged by Merle
J. Isaac

Brandenburg Sinfonia (abridged) from Cantata No 174 -- J.S. Bach (1685
-- 1750) Adapted and arranged by Merle J. Issac

Entrance of the Queen of Sheba from 'Solomon' -- George Frideric Handel
(1685 -- 1759) Transcribed by Seven L Rosenhaus

This is our concert list for May, as well, but we will be adding in
'Arise' after a few more rehearsals. :-)

Please try and show up at the Center around 6 pm - chair set up and such
- with playing to start at 6:30 pm if at all possible.

Jacquie Ziegler
President