[Blgspops] Change of plans for Thursday

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue May 13 15:49:13 CDT 2014

Just got this information from John Baber, Director:

I just got a call from _West Park Village_ and they can't do our program
on Thursday.
So I scheduled us for ASPEN VIEW.
It is right behind Albertsons --- 3075 Ave C.   Then on the 29th we will
be down the street to the West at Aspen Meadows. ( I can get them mixed up)
Orchestra Schedule:
Thursday,  May 15th   --6:45
*Aspen View*  -- 3075 Ave C.   (Behind Albertsons, off of Rehberg.)
Thursday, May 22nd  --6:30
*Highgate Senior Living*   3980 Parkhill Drive (East off of Shiloh)
Thursday, May 29th  -- 6;30
*Aspen Meadows.*   3155 Ave C ( Behind Billings Hardware, off of Rehberg)
Saturday, May 31st  2:00
*Masonic Center*.  1101 Broadwater
Give your stand partner a call to double check this list.
Thanks.
John