[Blgspops] Spring Concert photos posted on BPO website

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 16:58:28 CDT 2014

The "Coming Events" page of the BPO website now has a new slideshow consisting of photos that Stan and I took of the orchestra at the Billings Public Library.  Scroll down a little past the schedule of upcoming concerts and you will see it:

Coming Events

   Coming Events
Spring Concert Tour Schedule: Thursday, May 22nd, 2014, 6:30 p.m. :  Highgate Senior Living, 3980 Parkhill Drive, Billings Thursday, May 29th, ...
View on billingspops.weebly... Preview by Yahoo

Also, I put the group photo on the Scrapbook page.  Scroll down through the years until you get to 2014.
You can click on the photo and it will appear larger.

Scrapbook

   Scrapbook
Billings Community Orchestra beginning, 2003 In the basement of the First Congregational Church.
View on billingspops.weebly... Preview by Yahoo

You don't have to remember the BPO website address.  Just google "Billings Pops Orchestra."

Ginny Waples