[Blgspops] This week.

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue May 27 10:53:28 CDT 2014

On 5/27/2014 09:06, John Baber wrote:
> Meet at ASPIN MEADOWS RETIREMENT CENTER.   3155 Ave C
> Thursday, May 29th  6:45
> It is on the street North of Billings Hardware.
> Then our last concert of this season will be at the Masonic Center,
> Sat. May 31st.  Two PM.
> Afterwards, Jacquie will have a short meeting, Bank Accounts,
> Minutes,  Talk about plans for next year, Music, etc..

Slight correction to John's message:

It's 'Aspen Meadows'. :-)

I'd like to hear from officers, board members and music committee
members before Saturday, so please
contact me with any info, questions or concerns.

Anyone from orchestra is more than welcome to ask questions, make
suggestions or float proposals, of course.

See everyone who can make it Thursday and Saturday!

Jacquie
President