[Blgspops] Spring concert reminders

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Sun Apr 26 20:04:40 CDT 2015

 A soggy Sunday greetings to everyone!

 So, concert is finalized and being publicized.

 Current schedule:

Thursday, April 30th:

 Around 2 pm John will be getting chairs from the Shrine to bring down
to the church.
He'll need some help if anyone is available - let us know!
 I'll be opening the church up so the chairs can be brought in and we
can set up both
 orchestra and guest seating. Help greatly appreciated here as well.

 After we get the chairs set, we can lock up the church for the
afternoon.

 I'll be at the church by 6 to open the hall - be there as soon as you
can after that.

 All cookies go to the kitchen area, all cases and coats go to the
parlor off the kitchen.
Alma is organizing the cookie sale, so please message here to let
everyone know what you are bringing. Thanks!
 Tune up and run through at least one song for warm up by 6:45 if
possible.

 We'll open the doors after that, and start playing at 7:30 pm.

 Julie S has volunteered her two boys to man the cookie sale table
during our performance.

 After the performance, we can leave the Shrine chairs in the hall
overnight.

Friday, May 1:

 Friday morning about 10 or so I'll be back at the church to open up
so we can help
 John get the chairs back to the Shrine. Again help will be
appreciated!

 And we'll be done for the season.

 Jacquie