[Blgspops] Change of plans for Thursday Dec 3

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 2 15:29:45 CST 2015

Okay, we are a go for a performance tomorrow night.
Aspen View Retirement Village
3075 Ave C
Start time 7 pm
We've played there before - and they LOVE us.
Same play list as at Highgate but please also bring the Armed
ForcesThemes music.
Please let me know - either reply to this message or privately - that
you havethe message so that we can be sure no one tries to go the
church.
The reason for the change is that the Madrigal Dinner is a week
earlier thanpreviously scheduled - no idea when that changed, but the
church staff didnot know before last Friday.

We will still perform next week at the West Park Village, followed
bydress rehearsal on Friday night at the Alberta Bair Theatre..
More information on that in the next message.
Jacquie Ziegler President