[Blgspops] Merry 2015 Holiday Season.

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 4 22:10:44 CST 2015

From John to everyone!

                  1.  John with the Al Bedoo Shrine 1927
Musical Calipee Organ on the back of the Shrine Truck.     Lots of
fun to play in the parades. 2. Taken just before I sang in the
Billings Symphony choral concert.   My adoptive son, Schylar came
    down from Butte, MT to hear the concert. 3. The Billings Pops
Orchestra that I conduct. 4. A favorite car.  “The  Tiffany”.by
Classic Motor Cars, Florida. A lot were sold in Egypt, but this one
    escaped to Montana and found me.  A white one was in the move,
“A hundred and one Dalmatians”. 5. Another of my show cars. A 1948
Mercury.   2015. I’m still with my fraternities, The Masons,
Shriners, York Rite, Scottish Rite and Elks. I hold both State and
local offices in most of them. I play a short afternoon concert twice
a month at St. John’s Lutheran Retirement Center.   Then I
accompany the Billings Youth Orchestra every week, and sing with the
Billings Symphony Choral. A “new” car for me is a 1915 Model T
Ford Round-a-bout.  There’s lots of fun with my car clubs. My son
Schylar is going to proceed with a Doctorate degree.  He is looking
into being a professor at a college, so Education is teaching is still
going on in the family. The Coffee is always on, so if you are in the
area, please call and we’ll visit our ears off. Have a wonderful
Holiday Season.  John Orville Baber.