[Blgspops] Rehearsal tomorrow night

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Feb 25 19:19:10 CST 2015

Evening, everyone!

Just a reminder, we want to start playing at 7 pm on Thursdays.
I'll have the hall open by 6:30 pm every week. With the current colder
temps I am actually trying to be there by 6:15 so I be sure to have
theheat turned up. Come in early and get your instrument and
yourselves warm!
Come a bit earlier and you get the first crack at the padded chairs,
too! I don't set up chairs - there are a couple of early birds most
weekswho do that for all of us - but they also tend to grab the padded
chairs at that time!
Hope to see lots of people tomorrow night!

JacquiePresident