[Blgspops] Thursday rehearsal is OFF

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 7 11:38:25 CST 2015

Hello everyone!

 I hope that everyone has been staying safe and warm! This weather
system has been
 horrible, and with all the road issues that go along with over a foot
of snow being
 dumped on us (not to mention the ice and cold), we won't be having
rehearsal
 tomorrow night.

 We'll start up again on Jan 15th - that's next week Thursday. I'd
like to do the following
 schedule:

 (times are approximate!)

 6:00 pm - doors will be open at the church
 6:15 - 6:45 pm - potluck for those who want to come early.
 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - business meeting. We haven't had a board meeting
so this
 will be combined.
 7:45 pm- Music Committee meeting/music distribution

 After that, by 8:15 or so (roughly!) I hope we might be able to run
through one or two pieces
 of the new music John will have with him.

 If anyone has specific items to discuss at the business/board
meeting, please message me by next Wednesday so I can draw up an
agenda.

 Stay safe and warm, see everyone next week!

 Jacquie
 President