[Blgspops] Updates to BPO Calendar updates & Scholarhsip

Ginny Waples waplesv at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 16:07:49 CDT 2015

I have updated the Coming Events page of the BPO Website as shown below.  If you see any errors or omissions, please let me know.
Note that the Red Lodge Music Festival Scholarship deadline is two weeks away.  Any applications should be in to Jacquie by that date.  The application and additional information is available at our website--easy to find, just google "Billings Pops Orchestra."
If you know music students completing grades 7-12 who wish to attend, please share the scholarship information with them.    Although I emailed every middle and high school music teacher, I cannot be sure he/she read the email or acted on it, so it might help to share the info & application with any public or private music teachers you know.--Ginny Waples / Webmaster
Thursday, April 2nd, 2015:  No rehearsal

Friday, April 10th:  Due date for scholarship applications to the Red Lodge Music Festival.  Students finishing grades 7-12 are eligible.  See the Scholarship page of this website for more information.

Friday, April 10th, 2015, 7:00 p.m.:  Performance for the Sons of Norway at the Billings Community Center/Senior Citizens Center, 360 North 23rd Street.

Thursday, April 30th, 2015:  Spring Concert at St. Luke's

No May rehearsals.  Weekly rehearsals resume after Labor Day.

Saturday, August 22nd, 2015, noon:  Concert in Lavina.