[Blgspops] Music Order for Voices concert

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 23 13:05:41 CST 2015

Greetings!

 We won't be rehearsing this Thursday - everyone enjoy their Turkey
dinner and drive safe!

 For Dec 3, we'll be working on the pieces for the Voices of Christmas
Concert with the Shriners.

 Here is the music order for that concert:

Billings Pops Orchestra

	Music Order for Voices of Christmas Concert, Dec 13, 2015

	 Armed Forces – The Pride of America! and National Anthem

	Around The World At Christmas Time

	I Believe

	I Am Proud to Be A Shriner

	Christmas Comes Again . . . In About Three Minutes

	Radetzky March

 We will be rehearsing on Dec 3 at St Luke's, as usual. John is going
to try and see if any of
 the Chanters can join us to rehearse the I Believe and I'm Proud to
be a Shriner pieces as well
 as the Armed Forces themes.

 Dec 10 will be another performance, this time at West Park Village,
2351 Solomon. Same play list
 as we did for Highgate.

 Dec 11 will be dress rehearsal at the Alberta Bair to run through the
entire program for the tech people - lighting and sound - at the
theater as well as getting us more familiar with the singers.

 Dec 13 is the concert.

 Nothing after that until we start again in February. There will be
officer and music committee meetings sometime in January, I hope, but
that will depend on schedules and weather more than anything else.

 See everyone Dec 3 at the church!

 Jacquie Ziegler
 President