[Blgspops] Rehearsal notes for Fall 2015

shauna at bresnan.net shauna at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 15 11:07:12 CDT 2015

Greetings!

 Here is the combined list for both the nursing home/assisted living
center performances and our Christmas Concert:

	Music list for rehearsals:

	Christmas Classics

	Christmas comes again . . . in about three minutes

	Around the World at Christmas Time

	I am Proud to be a Shriner

	I Believe

	Armed Forces Salute

	Radetsky March

	Gavotte

	The Abduction from the Seraglio

	We Wish You a Merry Christmas

	Christmas Sing-A-Long

 Some of these are old favorites, some are brand-new this fall. We
won't be doing the Shriner music [I'm Proud to be a Shriner, I Believe
and Armed Forces Salute] at the nursing homes.

 Hope to see lots of people tonight - we are already scheduled for one
performance in November, need to get exact date from Julie S.

 Jacquie
 President